Thursday, January 8, 2009

Healthy, Pure & Simple

Believe it or not, updating our family blog... & keeping it updated...is one of my goals for 2009. I know its already the 8th of January, but I figured, if the college football national champions have not yet been determined...I still have a couple of hours...then I am in great shape.

First of all, to explain the blog background, I was reminded in a church talk, a while ago, of the slogan for Florida orange juice. The speaker shared with us the phrase, "Healthy, Pure & Simple". Those 3 words describe what I want for my family & for myself. Currently, we are all fairly healthy, emotionally & physically, and I want that to continue. It is our goal, here on earth, to be pure, so hopefully we are working on that daily. Finally, I enjoy things to be simple whether it be the decor of my home or the lifestyle of my family. I love to stay busy & active, and to fill my life with wonderful activities & hard work, but I just prefer to stay clear of the dramatic & overly complicated issues in life.

So, in an effort to illustrate these ideas, our blog background is a bit more simple. I hope the blogs and pictures might pop out for all to enjoy.

2 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Pure and Simple are great! I love your resolution about blogging, because I get to benefit from it :) We miss you guys and love you lots!

Jasmine and Shawn Turner & Family said...

I love it! I am totally into the simplify mode! Had it not snowed so stinking much I totally would have come and visited you during Christmas break--I'll have to find a Friday in the next few weeks and come over (to see the new baby!!!)