Our bedouin lifestyle of staying with family and housesitting for friends has brought a bit of confusion to Tytan, but our hope is, if he's made it this far in his short 3 years, he should be able to handle a little bit more without too much therapy when he's older. He actually loves playing in the snow,
visiting & playing with his grandma, aunts, uncles, & cousins (this is his cousin Cale & Tytan decorating gingerbread men)
helping his dad shovel snow from the driveway, and drinking "warm chocolate" (he doesn't like it when it's too hot).
As for Jeremy, he has found a new career & begins a new job & apprenticeship, accompanied with classes at night on January 20th. He has been hired by an amazing company in the area to be a welder. Who knew that this field includes something that he's done in the past, something that he enjoys, and something that is in high demand? As always, our Father in Heaven knows our needs, and through the Holy Spirit, leads us in the direction we should go.
Also, our new little baby girl, Mylie, is due to arive in the next few weeks. I promise to share pictures and info on our newest addition to the family when she arrives.
As for me, I'm just happy to begin this new year together with my little family & close to lots of extended family. I'm so grateful for the health & happiness of my boys, and I look forward to the safe arrival of our little girl. I miss all the dear friends we've grown to love & had to leave along the journey of life & I'm very grateful for technology that brings us closer despite the mileage. I'm also anticipating a beautiful summer that will help me endure the cold months of winter.

6 comments:
Great pictures and update!
Love the update. Sorry that you are having to endure all of that snow but the summers are awesome. Your family is beautiful and I can wait to meet Mylie at least in pictures.
Welcome back to the area! Long time no see!
Oh congratulations, I didn't know you were having another baby! How exciting!!!
Way too much snow for me!! You are troopers! Ty knows he is loved and is well adjusted, don't sweat it! He is such a bright and loving child!We miss TY!! He is getting so big!
AMY!
It was so wonderful seeing you over Christmas. Your family is beautiful and it was a treat to spend so much time with everyone. I can't wait to see your new baby girl, she is going to be amazing.
Anyways, I just wanted to say hi and wish you the best in the coming year.
keep in touch
xoox
Danielle
Post a Comment