Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Few Christmas Highlights


We enjoyed our family Christmas Eve party at my sister Suzie's house. We ate lots of delicious food and had a Christmas program at the end. All the little kids were part of the Nativity story and Tytan got to be the angel. He even had a few lines..."Fear not, Jesus is born, there's the star, go find him." He was pretty cute.

Christmas morning was spent at Suzie & Doug's house. The Ratelle family all received lazer tag guns from Santa Claus, luckily since we were there, Tytan and Jeremy got to have fun playing with the guns too. Tytan is sharing a smile with his Aunt Brittany, and Jeremy is ready for battle with Doug & Suzie.

We were able to stay at Brittany's parents, the Leonard's, house for a week after Christmas to housesit for them while they were away. Tytan had the best time playing with their dogs, A.J. (below) & Rocky (a large and very sweet Doberman).


New Year's Eve was spent playing Bunco at my brother Alan's house. We had so much fun and enjoyed being together for another party with the family.

This is the older group, Jeremy and I are the youngest, but my siblings are all older and wiser.

This is the young group...nieces and nephews that are adults or almost adults now.


A pose with some of my cute nieces...this is me with my pregnant belly; Darbye, who just returned from a mission to Peru; Jessie, who is also pregnant; and Meagan, who's an amazing mother of 3. I have lots to learn from these cute girls.











10 comments:

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

You look adorable. So fun to see your Christmas pictures. I hope you're doing well...we miss you, though :D

Alainarae said...

AmY! My computer breaks, and then you update! Its all good! Tytan is HUGE! So adorable, still, though, no surprise there! You look so good! Ready to pop! lol.. I can't wait to see little Mylie!!! Love you!

Monty and Stephanie said...

I was so happy to see you updated your blog! You guys all look so good and Tytan is just adorable. Good luck back in Idaho. I miss you guys!

Stephanie

Ryan Stutz said...

It is good to see that you and your family are doing well. Congratulations on the new addition about to arrive.

Me said...

YEAH!!! YOUR BACK!! We miss you! You look sooooooo cute prego!! I miss you! Ty looks so cute!! What an adorable little man!! What fun times! Merry late C-mas and here's too a great new year! Except that whole Obama thing!

The Cornett Family said...

Oh it's so good to hear from you! We are so excited for you guys! Let us know when your little angel makes her debut!

Jill Smith said...

Amy! So good to see you and hear from you! Congratulations on your new baby girl- she will be so fun! Glad to hear you're back at "home". I'm sure it's nice to be back near family. And I hope you have that baby real soon. 1 week overdue is 1 week too long.
Good luck!

Me said...

I know you just had a baby and all but I nominated your blog for an award on my site. Head on over & pick up your award when you are feeling up to it! Congratulations on you newest little bundle of Mylie joy!! Can not wait to see pictures~ HINT! HINT! Put Jeremy to work posting them for your adoring fans!! We CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!! Love ya! Miss ya!

Jasmine and Shawn Turner & Family said...

okay--I need pics of the baby! Amy-I know you're busy--maybe Jeremy can do it! congrats!

Me said...

MYLIE! MYLIE! MYLIE! MYLIE! MYLIE! MYLIE! MYLIE! MYLIE! MYLIE! MYLIE! MYLIE! MYLIE! MYLIE! MYLIE!
Getting any hints yet? Teach Jeremy how to use this thing so he can post us pics of Mylie!! I have waited patiently enough, you act like having a baby is hard. Ok, it is, but I can't take it anymore!!!