
Jeremy officially entered the world of a full-time college student on August 21st! He is now a cougar at Columbus State University! The first month of school has been challenging, to say the least, however, he is enduring the new lifestyle well. He is diligent in his studies, and even scored a 95% on his latest exam, which was in his speech communications class...Way to go Jeremy!

7 comments:
Yea! You posted! Man, you guys are awesome. Way to go, Uncle Jeremy on entering a collegiate experience. You will love every minute of it. Way to go in the 95%. You come from good stock.
Congrats! Welcome to the depressing life of being a student :) Just kidding! It is good to get it done. Maybe we can have a huge graduation bash when we are all finally done with school!! haha Great job on your test. Amy I was going to change your blog, but I don't remember your password :( sorry. I will get it from you and get her done! Love you all!
Good Job, Jeremy! Amy, I'm so glad you posted! Still want to see a pic of you!!! Love ya!
An updated post...yay! Not that I don't love Jeremy's post of favorites, but it was getting old. ;)
School? Way to go and good luck! I'm sure it's a big adjustment, but so much fun to "rock an exam!" Congrats!
Way to go Jeremy! We are excited for you! We miss you guys so much! We love you!
Alan, Sandy and Tyler
GO COUGARS! haha. Hope you're having as much fun as I am, Jeremy. Isn't slaving away at books and having to pay to do so great? Love you guys.
Woo Hoo!! Go Jeremy! You rock!
Post a Comment