After waiting for 9 days after her estimated day of arrival, Mylie decided to come and see us. We are so happy to have our little girl here...she is healthy and is eating well and we are so very grateful for this sweet miracle to come to our family. She weighed 7 pounds and 14 ounces (1 pound larger than her brother) and was 20 1/2 inches long (1 inch longer than her brother). Her favorite passtimes are currently eating and sleeping and she has been so nice to her mom and usually sleeps about 5 hours straight at night...hopefully that part will last. Here are a few pictures to enjoy and I promise we will have more.




Monday, February 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
What a pretty baby! Congratulations. I'm so happy for your family. Tytan looks like he's going to be such a good big brother. We miss you guys!
Oh! So stinkin' cute! And how cute are Tytan and her? Congrats!
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. We can hardly wait to meet her and will see you guys in a couple of months.
THANK YOU!! She is beautiful just like her mother!! What a precious blessing! Congratulations Amy & Jeremy!! Your adoring fans love the pictures!
AMY!!! She is beautiful! Tytan is so big, I can't believe it! Congrats..Can't wait to meet her in person! Love to you all!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! So glad she is sleeping so well for you. Tytan is going to be such a great big brother. We miss you!
AWWW! Too cute! She looks like her big brother!
Marilyn
How fun...She was almost the exact same size as Ava, only 3 oz. smaller! We are so happy she arrived and she is just too cute! Hope things are well. We miss you guys so much!
What a little sweetie! I can't wait to meet her someday and I sure do miss her Mom.
We can attest to Mylie's cuteness! She is so sweet, just like her Mama. We are so happy that you are living here so we will get to spend time with her. We love you!
Sandy and Alan
I am so glad that we are both here at the same time and that I can see little Miley and Tytan all the time. We love you guys.
Awwww. What a pretty little cousin I have. Glad everything is going well. I miss you tons.
What a most beautiful baby! So glad you posted pictures.
Congrats! We'll be over on Feb. 28 and March 1, I think, so we can visit!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! What a sweet lil' bundle of pink! I LOVE the name Mylie!!! Congratulations!
Love, Auntie Em
Congratulations! She is beautiful. So glad to hear everyone is healthy, happy and sleeping ;D
We send our love and some GA warmth your way!
Congratulations! I hope you are all doing well. I know with family all around now, it'll probably be difficult to get together sometime, but we would love to see you guys. If you ever feel like venturing a couple hours north, we'd love to see you. And of course we can make plans to come down there. It would be fun...if you can fit us in:)
Thanks for the pictures! How cute is she. Hope you are feeling okay and everything is going good. Love ya lots and look forward to seeing you guys again... soon hopefully!
Congratulations. She is precious!!!! I bet Tytan loves her!
Post a Comment