Saturday, June 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged...WHOOO!

Attached or Single? Totaly attached to the most wonderful woman in the world. If not for her I'd be a mess.

Best Friend? Amy Ruth Griffitts Reynolds...Duuuh

Cake or Pie? Pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,Cream pie.

Day of Choice? Saturday

Essential Items? wallet, phone, Tytan and Amy... she is essential but not always with me Tytan on the other hand is.

Favorite Color? It's been Army green for so long I'm not sure I know what other colors are out there...Army green has been dropped -for the record.

Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms? yup, I'd have to say worms... I knew this guy who could eat them by sucking them threw his nose. I don't personaly like either but seeing somebody do that makes worms a favorite.

Home Town? Coeur d' Alene Idaho

Indulgences? Brusters icecream and a good hot dog from Costco. love ya mom.

January or July? This year it will be july because we get to come see all of your smiling mugs, or not smiling... I'll take what I can get.

Kids? yes? I'm not sure I understand what is expected for an answer here. Kids... I do like them as long as they're family, I really love them as long as they're mine and...well...I'm going to stick with yes.

Like or Love? Again not sure. I do like a lot of things or people and some I don't but love... I don't love any things only people and you could be one.

Marriage Date? June 21, 2002

Number of Siblings? 6 plus 5 of the Cornett family so 11... final answer.

Phobias/fears? loud booms, strange people, not being able to protect my family at all times, yelling somthing profane at random while in public and peeing my pants while waiting for the bathroom at Sea World when really somebody locked the door from the inside and then climed out the window... to name a few.

Quotes? "Courage...the presence of faith to overcome fear". Take courage.

Reason to Smile? I'm alive, I'm home, I'm in love, I'm crazy...but not too crazy.

Season? The holiday season. You pick the holiday...I like them all.

Tag Six...Shasta, Corey, Allison, Josten, Sarah and my mommy.

Unknown fact about me? I've been blown-up 69 times and walked away from every one of them. OK... sometimes I ran away or drove really really fast but come on what would you do?

Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I really love animals...especially cows. Hehehe

X-rays or Ultrasounds? I've never had much use for either of them...if it hurts drink water ... if that doesn't do the trick ..amputate and continue mission. It's an old Army trick I learned.

Your Favorite Food? Did I mention I really love cows.

Zodiac? peppercorn...I mean capricorn...native born...blow your horn...women scorn... what ever.

8 comments:

GiGi said...

I love reading the tags!!! It has been a lot of fun! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you. Check out Brad and Jessie's engagement pics at: bradycampbell.net. Go to senior pics, then senior pics again. Then at bottom go to clients. the password is bgriffitts. Brady once again did an incredible job. Brad is so happy and they are so cute. we are so happy that we will get to have you at the reception in Georgia. How lucky are we???

Love you!

Sandy

Timani said...

I hope you really didn't pee your pants at Sea World. :)

It's fun reading both of your tags.

Does your mom have a blog?

Jasmine and Shawn Turner & Family said...

Compliments on your blog! My husband loves the songs--he's a child of the heavy metal era, too. Let me know if you make it to Idaho this summer!

THE BAISDEN FAMILY said...

I love it! You guys are hilarious! Oh, and congrats by the way!!! We are so happy for you! Did you hear Josten and Sarah had their baby on the 4th? She's a beauty. You can see her on their blog. And Shawnte' and Cameron have some exciting news too:) So, now how do you do the tag thing... I mean since I've been tagged and all? Just copy and paste? I'll figure it out I guess. Love you guys!

Porter Family said...

Oh, Jeremy, you're funny. How'd you like the Bachelorette finale??

Mary Tomlinson said...

Jeremy...that was the greatest thing I have read today...thanks for that.

Haynie Headlines! said...

Jeremy and Amy your little boy is adorable. I hope all is well with the you guys talk to you later

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeremy and Amy, wow I was just out with the Cycling Grandmothers of Coeur d'Alene and your names came up in conversation. Everyone was wondering where you guys were. I said, Hey I think Ellie has their blog and here you are! We're still hanging out in CDA. Well Doug is not here right now. He is in Kabul right now. Hopes to get home for xmas and then done in June, Allah willing as he now says. I'm staying busy being a RS pres and seminary teacher, plus all the awesome grandkids. Don't take it personally what Ellie says about Idaho, you know the grass is always greener and all that. We are still lovin it here though. Hope you guys come back up and see us.
love to you all
The Welchs
Doug and Marilyn