So we were checking out everyone's blog this morning and when we came back to ours, Tytan heard the music and said "Where's my microphone?" He found it, and started singing and dancing. Luckily I remembered that our camera has a video option, so I was able to get it recorded for all to enjoy!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
must be good parents playing good music , that kid knows how to rock !!!
I love the head banging! Hilarious. Man, that kid must get his rad moves from his papa. Payson wants to watch this over and over and over and over...
That it so funny! I love the head banging and one move looked like guitar smashing. :)
How cute. What a dancer. I love that song, it always reminds me of getting together with the family.
Just wanted to say hi and that we love your blog and Jamie loves the music. Amy, my wife says to email her she is feeling left out of the blog world... info@bananaramadive.com
We love you guys. Come visit soon!
That is stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!! He's really got those moves down!
Hope you're all doing well. Love ya!
Amy, he is adorable!!! and good taste in music to boot! Wade heard me switch to your blog and he ran over- who's got def leppard!! He didn't realize any of my friends were that cool. :-)
HEY ,def LOVERS ,,,i JUST POSTED A NEW VIDEO INTERVIEW FROM jOE AND pHIL, COME ON OVER AND CHECK IT OUT ...LATER
OOPS dang cap lock ...lol
How cute! What a handsome little man! Those moves take me back to your wedding, dancing on Suzie's porch till the cops came :) That's when you know you have a good party!
Hey Amy,
I saw you commenting on Larry's blog. How is everything? I guess you guys are in Georgia? We live in Fort Worth, TX. It is good to see that you guys are doing well. It's funny that we just bought that same microphone for our son Logan on Saturday.
How cute!! He's sure got some moves! We've heard about Tytan's dancing from Jeremy, but never got to see it in action like that! We miss you and can't wait to see you all!
Love you!
Corey and Alison
Hey guys! We've been so out of blogging lately. It was fun to catch up with your family. Tytan is such a cutie! My boys both gathered around the computer to watch him rock out. They were joining in, and they both thought he was soooo cool! I'm going to add you to our list of friends if that's okay. Looking forward to more posts!
Uncle Alan must be so proud!!! I can't wait to see him rocking out at the next family reunion.
AMY REYNOLDS, I LOVE IT!! HE IS THE CUTEST THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD!! Thank you for sharing! Man I am gonna miss your fam! Love ya'll!
tytan is so cute! i loved it.
That is hilarious! He does have pretty good moves. You'll have to tell Tytan that Ella enjoyed watching it too. I recognize that kitchen layout - it makes me miss our old apt. Thanks for sharing!
That is so Cute.
He sure knows how to rock out : )
Post a Comment