So my big brother Alan tagged me...now for some introspection...
Attached or Single? Totally attached to my love, Jeremy...I especially love to actually be in the same home, state, country as he is...it's just better that way!
Best Friend? Totally Jeremy...he knows me better that any person on earth...and he still likes me & loves me...you don't let a friend like that get too far. And, my best buddy, Tytan!
Cake or Pie? I have to copy Alan on this one...Pie, even Strawberry Rhubarb Pie...except I don't know how to make it yet and I cannot find rhubarb in Georgia.
Day of Choice? At this stage in our lives it's Saturday...because we actually get to be together as a family.
Essential Items? Cell phone, keys, wallet, and currently a snack & water (for me)...diapers & wipes (not for me).
Favorite Color? Blue...it's the color of water & it's so peaceful.
Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears...except I don't actually remember the last time I had them.
Home Town? Hayden Lake, Idaho...it's a great place to be from.
Indulgences? A new haircut and a pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream...both are very rare in my life.
January or July? January in Georgia...July in Hayden Lake.
Kids? One terrific, amazing, adorable, funny, & sporty little 2 year old, Tytan...and his little buddy coming in January.
Like or Love? Love...
Marriage Date? June 21, 2002...we just celebrated the big "6"!
Number of Siblings? 5...but I didn't get to hang out with them until I was older...I've finally arrived!
Phobias/fears? Being alone...if you knew me as a child you probably know why and you know that I'm much braver than I used to be!
Quotes? OK it's a little long...
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so other people won't feel insecure around you. We are born to manifest God's glory withing us. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And, As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." --Nelson Mandela
Reason to Smile? Being with my boys!
Season? Whenever it's warm & sunny...a big reason I don't live in Idaho anymore.
Tag Six...Jeremy, Tytan, my dad (can you tag to heaven?), & any family members that haven't done it yet...that has to equal at least six.
Unknown fact about me? I have OC tendencies when it comes to pencils (I can only use mechanical with .5 lead), pens (only a very fine point will do), and I can't handle food that been in the refrigerator past its expiration date.
Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I usually am partial to chicken & fish, but when I'm pregnant I love red meat!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds...for me they've always brought great news.
Your Favorite Food? Halibut...delicious!
Zodiac? Pisces...I think that's why I love the water so much.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Amy we love you so much!!! Tawni and Ryan started a blog but they haven't advertised yet cuz Ryan was tagged and did it late at night with a lot of grammer errors. They wanted to fix it before they published, but if you can forgive all the errors I will give you the site. It's: tawniann17.blogspot.com Ryan's comments were so cute. It won't be long before they are officially engaged. They are waiting for Brad and Jessie's events to die down. Love you! Sandy
This is fun. You and Jeremy are so cute. I hope you are feeling well. We are so excited for Tytan to have a little sibling.
Congratulations!!! I can not think of a better mommy. Tytan is going to have so much fun with a sibling.
Congrats on your growing family! Try to get some sleep and naps. Love ya!
totally loved learning about you!
I'm stealing the Mandela quote. Question: Does Jeremy have a brother named Ryan that served his mission in Hamburg, Germany? If so, we were there at the same time.
Amy, I just randomly checked your blog for an update and was THRILLED to read you're expecting!!! That is so great. Tytan is going to be the best big brother. Congratulations to your family, and hope you're feeling well.
It was so fun to read these from you and Jeremy. I miss seeing you...how can we be at the same place each week and our paths rarely cross. A super lady in our ward has started teaching cooking classes(see our family blog)...can I just say...yumm! Anyway her next 2 sessions are Thursday...10 am and 7 pm. I'm going to the night. Let me know if you'd like to come. It's open to anyone and everyone, no charge, just have to RSVP so she has enough supplies.
Amy,
So wonderful to come upon your blog page and get updated on you and your beautiful family. You are one of my favorites from the Flat Rock ward. I'm happy to hear you are expecting in January. Congratulations!
Post a Comment