Sunday, February 14, 2010

Can a truck be your valentine...?

Since Jeremy and I first got married, we have owned numerous trucks...I think it's been like 5 or 6 so far, and we've only been married for 7 and a half years. We (I really mean Jeremy) likes to drive a pick-up, so we buy a very inexpensive, older model, Jeremy makes some major or minor adjustments, he drives it for a while, and then we sell it, for whatever reason.

Yesterday, we sold the latest pick-up, and I realized something interesting...On Valentine's Day of last year we bought a 1988 Toyota pick-up. This vehicle was in need of lots of love...engine repairs, new paint, dents, rust damage, tire & brake needs, etc...Jeremy was in need of a serious
project...the two found one another and love ensued as they enjoyed many, many, many, many hours together. Well, on the day before Valentine's Day of this year, Jeremy sold that same 1988 Toyota pick-up with considerable improvements. Farewell old truck...thanks for everything!

2 comments:

Alainarae said...

a man and his truck. How romantic!!! I remember that crazy truck you guys had in Columbus...It was HUGE!! Miss you tons <3 Alaina

The Crebs Family said...

I think Jermey loves trucks the way Riley loves computers...we currently have 4 computers in our house...hmmm I don't understand, but it is good to have hobbies I guess :) At least it has doors on it now!