On Friday, my baby girl had her first birthday! I find it really hard to believe that in just a year's time she can start so small...
and then grow so much...
Tytan and I made her a personalized heart-shaped cake and decorated it with her initials...
After a lively rendition of "Happy Birthday To You", she was able to sink her teeth, and lips, and fingers into the yummy dessert...
Once she had her fill of sugar, we took the cake away and she was NOT happy...
After a lively rendition of "Happy Birthday To You", she was able to sink her teeth, and lips, and fingers into the yummy dessert...
Once she had her fill of sugar, we took the cake away and she was NOT happy...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MYLIE!
We love you so much are very blessed to have you in our family!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Mylie! We just love that little girl!!!
oh how cute! I can't believe she is one! I remember her tiny body in your snugglie at soccer games...speaking of will we see you guys this year??
Happy B-day My-girl! She is getting so big...seriously...and her cousins aren't even there to stea--I mean--share, her cake with her!
Miss you guys, hopefully we can see you soon!
Oh my! I can't believe she is 1 already!!! I need to meet this cute girl! Couldn't you have given her some more cake, it was her birthday, after all! Miss you!
Happy Birthday to baby Mylie! We have loved watching her grow and change this last year. We can't wait to see you this weekend. Thanks for coming up for the baby shower! Love you! Sandy
She is so big! What a cutie (: We miss you guys!
Post a Comment