Sunday, March 14, 2010
Golf, Golf, Golf...
So many of you know that I (Amy) love golf! My dad was a golf pro and some of my fondest memories of growing up were the times I spent with him on the golf course. I contribute my love for the game partially to the fact that its in my blood, but the love is nonetheless sincere. Well, when Jeremy & I were married he was not as appreciative of the game as I was, and I did not ever really envision him as a golfer...my how things have changed! He is now on the verge of becoming obessed with the game of golf and I must say, it makes me pretty happy!
Jeremy found a set of Henry-Griffitts golf clubs on e-bay and that was it...he now practices his putting in the living room on a nightly basis...luckily we have commercial carpeting in our house, so the ball rolls pretty well.
Tytan has also been fine-tuning his swing and is having a blast with his dad. The campus where Jeremy is going to school has a practice green and a 2-hole, par 3 practice course, so Jeremy takes his pitching wedge and a few balls with him to school and practices in between his classes...the kids and I have joined him a few times and we have had so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love the new blog! You guys are so cute. Roland got a free set of clubs, and has yet been able to practice, but he really wants to learn. You guys are the cutest!
You knew he'd get converted sometime. :) Way to go showing him how us Griffitts' roll. (Not me so much, because I still can't hit a stupid ball, but you know, collectively as a group we're pretty good.) Happy birthday tomorrow Auntie of mine!!!!! I love you!!!!!!
Yeah! it is always fun to share a love of things. Riley has been bit by the "golf bug" as well. It must be working at the Counrty Club..they say you end up loving who (or what) you serve! haha I have to say I will take them golfing as opposed to hunting or fishing any day!
Post a Comment