Sunday, January 24, 2010
Summer Internship
Jeremy was offered and accepted a six month internship at Pronghorn in Bend, Oregon! The club has two 18-hole courses, one designed by Jack Nicklaus and the other by Tom Fazio. From the pictures on the website, the courses are beautiful! www.pronghornclub.com Jeremy is so excited and ready to learn more, plus it takes some pressure off so he can focus on school for the rest of the quarter. Since the club offers housing for their interns, Jeremy will be in Bend from April through September and the kids and I will hang out in North Idaho with my family for the summer. I'm not really excited about the separation, but at least he's not in a combat zone, we'll get to talk on the phone daily, and we'll even get to see each other once in a while...I'd better live up to the mantra I've had for a while now that, "you can do anything for six months!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Congrats! That is great. Amy you are the best single mom I know! haha You are amazing, and it is a bummer to separate, but it will be worth it! Yeah Jeremy!
Good luck and Congrats! I have been a single mom for almost 4 months now and while there are rough days it is well worth it to see your family progress. I wish you guys the best. Your family is so cute! I sure miss you.
Congrats to Jeremy!! My dad lives right by Bend in Sisters. Maybe we can drive over together some weekend. Love you guys! I am glad you will be here for a little while with us again. Especially in the summer. Love, Sandy
Congrats to Jeremy!! My dad lives right by Bend in Sisters. Maybe we can drive over together some weekend. Love you guys! I am glad you will be here for a little while with us again. Especially in the summer. Love, Sandy
Yea Amy and Uncle Jer-Bear!!! :) At least you'll be there for the summer and not for the dreaded winter...it could be WAY worse!
Don't you hate it when you think you're done with one "phase/trial" of life and just comes back around in a different form? Way to look on the bright side! We miss you, still!
Congrats!
-joni
Amy that is awesome! I'm so happy for you guys, not the separation part, but the job experience part! Are you going to be in Idaho this April? I'm coming to UT April 10th for my Brother in Law's wedding! And I would totally come up and meet you halfway or something, heck, maybe all the way before I go to the East Coast! I miss you!! I hope this is the last time you and Jeremy have to be apart! At least you can visit and talk..that's something! call me soon!
Congrats! That's exciting! And I agree Amy, you can do anything for 6 months. (My mantra was 18 months... probably not as realistic when it comes to being seperated from the hubby!) It'll fly by. Come over this way and jaimie and I can distract you!
SO COOL!!! (except for the being apart thing). Can't wait to have you around this spring/summer. :)
Post a Comment