This picture is proof that I need some serious photography help...especially with kids. But, I LOVE the outfits...Thank you Amanda Remembered, Inc.

Enjoying some family time jumping on the bed...one of Tytan's favorite activities.

Miss Mylie is all ready for winter...and baby it is very cold outside...

Mylie actually kept her headband on long enough for me to take a picture...small miracles.

I just love the fall scene with a sweater, a wagon of pumpkins, and flip flops...it is now cold enough (in the 20's) that Tytan gives in and wears his socks and tennis shoes...he does ask me EVERY morning if he can wear shorts and a tee-shirt, though.
6 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. We really miss you guys. Coen keeps talking about going home next summer to play with Tytan and Atlas keeps talking about running over to Grandma's so that Daisy doen't get him.
I wish we could come and play!
Some seriously cute kids Amy!! I wish we lived closer because we sure miss you all!! Tytan is getting so big, I can not get over it. He is not that little toddler anymore. What a handsome little man you have. And that Miss Mylie!! Such a cutie!! Adorable!! Love the matching outfits from Amanda Remembered!! Miss their sidewalk sales!
That pick of Miss Mylie in the red coat is SO CUTE! I love it. She is such a doll. She is growing up so quickly. We really can't wait to see you guys.
Amy your kids are just so stinking cute. Tell Jeremy good luck with school. I miss you guys and think about you lots!
She's soo stinkin' cute! I use photo editing software to fix my pic's. I am envious of those that just take awesome pic's. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment