Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Few Summer Pics

I was organizing all our pictures recently and found some cute ones...also, I realized that I really need to take a photography class and learn a few things about photos...

I really do love that Mylie sucks her thumb...I might not love it later on, but now I think it's pretty cute.
A funny face

The crooked smile just makes me melt

I suppose captioning this pic as "the future Tiger" would be very inappropriate now.

2 comments:

Alainarae said...

oh Amy, you don't need any photography skills, your kids are so stinkin cute, every picture is great! I love the new blog! I can't believe what a little man Tytan is! And I love that my baby sucks his thumb, too. It's so adorable, and made taking Milo's pacifier away a lot easier, since the baby doesn't use one! Love ya!

Me said...

Her thumb sucking is cute!! J.D. started off with his thumb but has moved to the thumb and 3 other fingers as well. Kids! And yes, Tytan's crooked smile is a perfect trademark! How can you get mad at a face like that! (And I loved the Tiger comment, had to laugh!!)