What would the Reynolds family do without consistent changes? We are on the move again and are really enjoying the road...
Jeremy is studying Turf Management and seems to have found his niche. He spent the summer working at the Hayden Lake Country Club and realized that beautifying golf courses is really what he loves. He was able to work for one of the best superintendents in the Northwest and learned so much from him, that he decided to continue in this field as a profession. He is currently studying soil science, botany, irrigation management, and turf maintenance & operations, and comes home from class with a smile on his face ready to tell me about the latest advances in sprinkler systems, the molecular makeup of soil structure, and the bisexuality of flowers.
Tytan and Mylie are the best troopers in the world and are handling all the changes with great patience. Tytan just had his 4th birthday and has grown at least 6 inches in the last year. He insists on doing everything himself, and has recently gotten in touch with his creative side (ie, painting, getting his hands dirty with cornstarch and water "goop", and dressing up in manly costumes). He loves his little sister Mylie and gives her lots of brotherly advice. Tonight at dinner he told her that if she screamed for her food instead of giving the sign for "more", dad wasn't going to feed her, and in that case you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
Mylie is 9 months old and a complete joy...she crawls around saying "mama", "dada", and "ty-ta". She has 4 teeth and loves chewing on whatever Tytan is playing with, the shoes next to the door, and the furniture...basically she's the puppy Tytan's always wanted.

7 comments:
I love the puppy! :) I am so glad Jeremy is enjoying all that stuff. He's so smart--I never really grasped the whole botany thing. Can't wait to see where you go next!
OH yay!!! You posted! You guys are beautiful! I can't believe Mylie is so big already! I'm glad Jeremy loves school and you guys are adjusting so well! Miss you!
You're family is so cute! I am so glad that you guys are doing well! You look so happy, I hope you are! I sure miss you! Thanks for updating your blog so I can keep tabs on you. We are on the move too - heading to Texas. My husband is already there and I hope it won't be to long before I can join him. Life is constantly changing isn't it. . .
That was such a funny post. You are so cute! I wish that we could see you guys more, and the little kiddos. I love that Jeremy is loving his career of choice and that you have a little puppy...Ava is jealous. Love ya!
So good to see you guys again. The kids look so good and Mylie has changed so much. We miss you guys so much. It was so good to talk to you today. We love you.
We miss you!! I love the pictures! TY is getting SO BIG!! He is so handsome!! my is gorgeous, like her hot mom! Miss you & Jeremy too!! Thanks for updating us!
Cute cute cute kiddos!!!
Good job Jeremy! Glad he looks forward to learning it and comes home happy...those are the best jobs.
I only gave Dan 2 rules regarding employment. 1. Be honest. 2. Like it. (Spend more hours at work than waking hours at home...better like it.)
Where are you off to next?
Post a Comment