Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fun Kids

We have been loving the warmer weather and opportunities to enjoy our little family. Life really is fabulous...Jeremy is genuinely happy and loves his Greens Maintainence job at the Country Club. Tytan is happy playing outside, riding his bike, getting dirty, getting wet, and growing more independent every day...he gets himself completely dressed, refusing any help from me, including any insight I might have as to what he should wear. Mylie loves sucking her thumb or anyone else's fingers, she is growing more each day, she smiles and "talks" to us so much, and each time she does, our hearts just melt...we are so blessed!

This was Mylie's first time joining us for a family bike ride sitting in the trailer with Tytan.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah you updated! And we have that same bike trailer although it has only been used I think 2 times as that and 100 times for running! Your kids are so cute and we will have to have you guys over soon! I don't have your number but we can plan through this!

Alainarae said...

AMY! GOod job updating the blog! You really exceeded my expectations! lol.. Mylie is adorable! I can't believe how much Tytan has changed! He looks so much like you! THey are adorable.. Good talking to you, have a fun summer!

Porter Family said...

YAY!!!! I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can't believe how much Mylie looks like Jeremy. Insane. Thanks for giving me pictures to look at and tell Tytan we're excited to see him, too, and it was really sweet of him to want us there now.

Tamar and Trevor said...

Your family is beautiful! Thanks for the cute pics and keep soaking up as much sun as you can. Love ya!

Shaun-ta' said...

I am a little slow, but didn't know you had a new little one! She is a doll. You have such a sweet family! I am so glad to see you happy and doing well. Sure do miss you!

Timani said...

I'm so glad you updated!!! I wasn't expecting anything new and saw 3 posts, yay! The pic of Superman and Mylie, Tytan reminds me of you. Although that 2nd photo of just Mylie, that's Jeremy's side!!! They are so cute and Mylie looks like a happy healthy chubby sweet thing. Those 3-4 yr olds playin' soccer have got to be hilarious to watch.

Meagan Zastrow said...

The blog looks great. I love the pic of Mylie and Tytan.

Lou and Jamie said...

We miss you guys and had such a great time when we were in CdA. Kenda keeps asking when we are going to go back to your house and play with all her friends. Don't forget us too quick and we hope to see you soon!