Sunday, May 18, 2008
We're Back!
Believe it or not, this is actually Amy posting on the Reynolds family blog. I know you are all very excited. This highly anticipated blog is coming to you without any excuses of why we haven't written, but with fun and useless information about our family. Now just to let you all know, I am NOT as funny as my amazing niece Heather or her sidekick and husband Bud, but since you're probably not even reading the blog, but just looking at the pictures, hopefully you won't mind my lack of wit, too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
since you are related to us, you are most definitely just as witty and as funny. Just so you know. Plus, I don't even compare myself to Bud since it would always be a losing battle.
Disney World so fun! Amy you are so spontaneous! You have come a long way! :) Just jokes. I love your little family, such handsome men. We just love to see pictures, no need for silly remarks about hemorrhoids to keep us entertained, we just love you! I;ll email you details about the Ghetto blaster!
Hi Gang, I really LOVE this fun idea, makes me feel like you aren't so far away!That little man is changing so fast, Uncle Corey says he is so good, active & easy to understand. Can't wait to see pics of the "boys" last trip. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment