Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sorry about the previous blog...but here's Disney!

So I'm still learning the whole "blog" thing, and I published without giving any real information or any pictures...for this I am sorry and promise to be better at blogging.


Well, one morning last month, Jeremy and I woke up and were discussing what fun and exciting things we could do that day. I actually had 2 days off of work and Jeremy is officially retired from the military, so he is a free man. Well, as we were pondering the subject, we thought why not go to Disney World...so we got in the car and drove down to Orlando and went to the Magic Kingdom for the day. We had a blast! Tytan had so much fun going on the Buzz Lightyear ride, Pirates of the Carribbean, the Carousel, and as many more as we could actually go on together as a family. After every ride he said, "Can we go again?" and we would think to ourselves, "no way are we standing in line again just to shoot down a few aliens" after which we would say, "No, but lets go to __________" (fill in the blank with the next ride on the list). After the day was over...we didn't even make it to the fireworks finale...Tytan was so tired, that he fell asleep as we were walking to the car. Pretty fun stuff!






5 comments:

Timani said...

You are so LUCK-Y, that sounds like so much fun!!!!!!

I love Disneyland, can't wait to experience Disney World! Dan and I think the best part of going to Disney is watching your kids enjoy the rides.

Me said...

YES!! Spontaneity is the best! Love the pic w/Ty asleep on you. Love ya'll, you're absolutely amazing! I love the family fun that brings ya'll together! We are sooo-o going to miss ya'll when we leave this crazy GA place.

Porter Family said...

Did you get any drool puddles on your head when Tytan was asleep? That has to be one of the funniest pictures I've seen.

Meagan Zastrow said...

So good to hear from you again. Tytan is getting so big. I hope life is good. I love you so much!

Brad Griffitts said...

Ah, I love you guys to death. I miss seeing you all. Hope things are going well. Will you be able to make it to the reception in Georgia at all?