Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm a slacker

Okay, so first of all, I must say we have been extremely busy. Jeremy is home permanently and I started a new job a few weeks ago. We moved into a new apartment and life is just now getting back to normal. My hemorrhoids have now shrunken to the size of small oranges, and I must say right here and now that my favorite nephew-in-law is none other than the illustrious Justin Aaron Porter. I don't know anyone who can sing as well as he can and can do such a great impression of Barry Manilow. He really is amazing. I just can't say enough about him. By the way, just for the record, the Porter family is currently updating our family blog since we are too busy to do so at the moment. They are truly the best people I have ever come in contact with. Anyhow, enough about my favorite people in the world, here's the pictures that we know you all really wanted!!! Yea!!!


This first picture is of the cutest kid in the entire world the first time he sat in his own seat on the airplane. Is there a cuter kid anywhere? I think not.


This one of Jeremy and Tytan shows them playing some catch in the house. I have rules against this, but evidently they missed the family home evening where I laid down the law about throwing projectiles inside the house.

This next family photo with the ginormous glare from Jeremy's white legs is us kayaking this summer on the lake when Jeremy was home on leave.



And the last picture is of Jeremy and Tytan imitating a dying cockroach in our Ft. Benning cockroach infested house. No, we didn't bring them with us, and Yes, we have moved.


So, there you have it. Our life update. Written completely by the Porter Family. I know you missed updates on us, so to prove how grateful you are for an update, leave a comment. If there are more than ten comments left by ten different legitimate people by April 7th, we will draw a name for a prize. Tell me how much you love me and miss me and can't live without updates on our family!

14 comments:

Porter Family said...

It is so nice to get an update! We have missed all the pictures. You didn't have to say all those nice things about us! You are too kind. Good luck with the hemorrhoids...get a nice soft ice pack. That helps lots.

The Reynolds said...

I hear ya on the white legs Jeremy! The blog looks Great! :) You are the best little family ever! We miss you guys so much. Good luck with everything. Keep it updated...we love to see pictures of the handsome little man....Tytan, that is!

The Crebs Family said...

Whoops, that was us, the crebs family that made that last comment, but I was still signed in under your name cause I was putting the pretty flowers and cute embellishments on your blog. So I guess that counts as 2 comments! Yupee!

Timani said...

If you can't/won't do the work there is nothing wrong with having someone else do it for you...that's why I want housekeeping. You have blogkeeping and looks like a great one. Glad to see some photos and very glad Jeremy is home...our family (Gibson side) doesn't communicate at all.

The Cornett Family said...

Hello Reynolds family!
We miss you so much, but were so glad to see the new pictures! Tytan is so big now!! We love you guys!

Zan said...

I'm so thrilled to see you have a blog! Please keep it updated because we love seeing what you're up to. I had to laugh about the cockroach picture. There must be something about post housing because we've seen far too many here in TX. And now Ella too has her own impersonations of cockroaches. Anyway, we look forward to seeing more updates in the future.

-Zan

Danielle said...

It's good to see that you guys are doing well. I haven't seen pictures of Tytan in forever. I think the last one I remember was his birth announcement. How sad is that. Yeah, timani is right. We don't hear anything from that side of the family.

Tamar and Trevor said...

We miss you guys tons. I can't believe how big Tytan is getting! I need more pictures!

Mary Tomlinson said...

Well...I guess I am number 9...I am so happy to have you in my life. You are a great friend, and even though we see each other just about every day, it is great to see this side of your life.

Your ATL bed mate!

Meagan Zastrow said...

I'm so glad to see some updated pictures and hear that you are doing well. We miss you because you are the best and we hope that all is well

GiGi said...

What a nice surprise to see that your blog has been updated! The pictures are awesome and we miss you guys so much! Keep the updates coming (lindsay). If we can't see you in person at least we can see pictures of you.....by the way...we need more of Amy pics too. Love you guys! Sandy

Timani said...

I think it's time to have the blogkeeper back. :)

Alison said...

Hi guys! So glad you sent us the link to your blog. Love the pictures so much!! Talk/see you soon!!!

Love,

Alison and Corey

Me said...

I love it! The dying cockroach picture is the cutest!! How sad and true, too many on Fort Benning! Love the hemorrhoid plug~ gotta love family humor. Love ya'll