Monday, September 10, 2007

Family Pictures

Jeremy got to come home for an emergency two-week leave. It was like a dream having him home and having our little family reunited again. I took advantage of the situation to have some family pictures taken. Hopefully one of these will become a Christmas card picture this year...we'll see.

4 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Yeah Amy! You guys are so cute. It was so nice to talk to you the other day and have a safe trip to FLorida!

GiGi said...

Amy! I just figured out how to play with this blog stuff. Just thought I would let you know how to get to my site. www.gigiandpoppi.blogspot.com Love you so much!!! Sandy

Porter Family said...

Wahoo! Hey, one update every month is not going to cut it, just so ya know...love ya!

Marilyn & Steve said...

Amy, you've been tagged! Lindsay got me, so it's only fair that I got you (since I have to tag 6 other people, and I only know 5 with blogs...) Anyway, post 6 little-known facts, habits, stuff about yourself and then 'tag' 6 other bloggers so you can find out about them. Thanks for having a blog!
Marilyn